Digital Marketing Excutive
Digital Digital Marketing Executives are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with various departments to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional e-mails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
TAKE THE LEAP, SHINE WITH US NOW!