Financial Services Consultant (FSC)
Whether you are a fresh graduate looking to start a career in the financial industry, an individual looking for a career switch, or an experienced Insurance and Financial practitioner with loads of passion, we have the right platform to ensure your success as an FSC. Through our effective training programmes, rest assure that your career path is well crafted to ensure success!
- Personally meet with clients to assess their financial situation in order to present a financial plan that includes both short- and long-term financial goals.
- Help clients with financial planning decisions for retirement, education, day-to-day expenses and investments.
- Reaching out to prospective clients and building a strong customer base.
- 21 years old & above (MAS requirement)
- Minimum full certificate in GCE ‘A’ level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
- Driven and motivatedr
- Min. 5 workdays per week (incl. weekends and public holidays)
- Good Credit Bureau rating
- Fun-loving and ready to embrace a fast-paced and challenging environment
TAKE THE LEAP, SHINE WITH US NOW!